11/07/2015

Peda Ting Ting

Updating after a long time!
I visited newly opened Chakma food restaurant.
I heard the restaurant has good food with reasonable price and also atmosphere is good. 
It is located between Gulshan 1 and 2.
We took off shoes and relaxed at sofa seat.
It was 7pm, but no one was there.
Well.......exploring the restaurant.
Somehow, huge space in restroom......excuse me to put bathroom picture on restaurant page!!
So, now come to food.
Obviously, we ordered Chakma food....one of traditional ones, fish curry stuffed in bamboo.
It was spicier than expected though I liked.
Food is for two people, served with rice/vegetables.
I recommend going with some people so that you can share and try more items.
I heard it was Chakma food restaurant, but it seems they have lot of Indian menu.
One of them is Potato curry...that was my friend's recommendation.
Believe me, the potato curry was really really good. Please try it if you visit Peda Ting Ting.
I and my friend stayed there for nearly 3 hours....then when we left, seats were full. Most of them seems Bengali.

I kept receipt to update blog....but letters were gone on the receipt.....as I kept it too long time.
I don't exactly remember, but around 600tk per person for the menus.

Let's give a try to different type of Bangladesh dish!

Peda Ting Ting        
Address: House 69, Road 27, Gulshan-1                  
TEL: 01711081381,01711504893

No comments:

Post a Comment