9/24/2013

Bogra -Hotel Information (2) -

Hotel information No.2 starts with our Parjatan Motel.

<Parjatan Motel>
Parjatan Motel was CUTER than I expected.
It was more colorful than I expected.
But actually, it was better than I expected!

Corrider was painted by blue and yellow.

Room is pastel emerald green.

AC TWIN (2200tk)
By the way, front desk was pastel pink.
Though my reservation wasn't made because of miscommunication between head office, I am quite satisfied with my stay there.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Parjatan Motel
Address:Sherpur Road, Banani, Bogra
TEL:051-67024~7
Budget :1600tk~


<Akboria Hotel>
I asked Bengali where to eat.
He told a restaurant, Akboria.
They also have a hotel, so I dropped by.

GREEN front desk.

PINK doors.....

Room looks......quite normal.

AC Twin room is available for 1000tk.

I ate in Akboria restaurant.
Nann, vegetable curry, Harim and a small cup of yogurt.

I liked the taste though I can't explain the difference.
It costed 100tk.

At night, they share food with poor people in the area.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Akboria Hotel
Address :Kabi Nazrul Islam Rd, Bogra
TEL:051-66997,65732, 65765
Budget:600tk~


<Amir Guest House>
Look for budget hotel?
The room is quite clean.

The hotel located in walking distance to 7mata.
If you look for a place to sleep, it is a choice.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Amir Guest House
Address :Patti, Bogra
TEL:051-51025, 01721-92583
Budget:S:300tk/TW:400tk/TR:600tk

No comments:

Post a Comment